Johan Arndt Conference, May 4th-5th, 2023, at NHH, Bergen.
Sustainability: The role of marketing
The Johan Arndt conference in 2023 will be held in Bergen at NHH, from lunch (12:00) on May 4th to lunch on Friday 5th. The main topic for the conference is “Sustainability: The role of marketing”. Main elements of the program are as follows:
- Key-note lectures (academic, TBA)
- Key-note lectures (leading businesspeople, TBA)
- Presentation of academic papers (parallel sessions). Deadline for submitting: April 1st.
- New best paper award (best conference paper)
- Session on the writing and publication process: The tricks of the trade & the pain of rejection
- Session on teaching marketing
- presentations of introductory courses in marketing at Norwegian business schools: How is sustainability included (if at all)?
- How to deal with open AI services (e.g. https://chat.openai.com/)
- The use of marketing simulators
- Session for PhD candidates: Thesis ideas & proposals
- Job sessions for PhD candidates with info on upcoming job opportunities in Norway
- Conference dinner at a down-town venue Thursday evening
The website will be updated on a regular basis.
Please register for the conference by using the following link.
Hotel booking: 12.04.2023